Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thank you, Ken!







As I write my blog, I write about neat things I see or experience, I have been privileged to travel to different parts of the world. I realize, most of the things that I write about are fairly trivial. I mean, it has meaning to me, but fortunately, things I have had the pleasure of seeing in my life are pretty safe and I have the freedom to do a lot of things at my choice. I want to take a moment to thank all of our US military who are serving for our country, as they help me to enjoy all the freedoms I have. Thank you, especially, to my cousin, Ken Bohn. He is First Sergeant of Fox Company, 2nd Battalion, 9th Marines, 2nd Marine Division. He is currently in Iraq, again. He has been a model patriot for many years. He has a family back home, his wife and two daughters. Here is a website link that has some updates about his battalion.

http://2bn9mar.org/

Thank you, cousin Ken Bohn for your bravery, dedication, sacrifice and service.

No comments: