Sunday I drove from Kona to see some of my cousins in Hilo. We hung out eating some delicious Korean panchans and crab soup that aunty Stacy made, and Alana and Kenny had a little fun putting their dogs, Lilo and Oreo in bags. That night I went to cousin Christine's new house in Kurtistown. I helped them through the purchase, but, believe it or not, had never actually seen the house in person! It was gorgeous and perfect for them, with a great big lot and spacious living room. They are making great progress on getting baby Rylan's room ready. He will probably be born in mid-November if he arrives as scheduled. At Christine's house, I finally got to watch the movie Transformers with Christine and her husband, Darin. Any of you who attended their wedding last year know how much Darin loves this movie! It was fun to finally see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment