It's been a while since I have blogged. I'm back in Hawaii indefinitely and taking time to reflect and think of my future. One of the first things I did when I got back to Maui almost two weeks ago was I attended the annual Maui County Fair with my dear friend, Kari, and her sweet daughter, Hie. (They are shown in these pictures I took). I had not been to the fair in years, but have so many fond memories of the fair, working the flying saucer booth for the Baldwin High School speech club, working the dry mein booth for Key Club (that's what we made, right?), working the frozen yogurt booth for Aloha Aquatics, and working the soda booth for Aloha Club. Years later when I helped coach Baldwin's swim team, I also worked the parking lot at the fair for a swim team fundraiser. Gosh, the fair has been a lot of work! But also a lot of fun! I had a great time with Kari and Hie at the fair. Hie is only 4 years old so this is probably the first year she could go on rides by herself (those for which she met the height requirements). She saws some of her pre-school friends and got to ride with some of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment