June 5th Tiare Pimentel graduated as the valedictorian at Baldwin High School. She gave a very well-delivered speech. The following day, her parents hosted a really cool "nerd" themed graduation party where people came dressed as nerds at their beautiful property. It was so touching to see Tiare as the #1 grad of BHS. Tiare has not let anything stop her from achieving what she desires. I am so proud of Tiare for her hard work, and so happy for her family, her parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends who helped raise and nurture her. She is a star and she truly has an amazing story. She is off to Brown University in the fall. I look forward to her future success.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tiare's graduation as valedictorian from BHS
June 5th Tiare Pimentel graduated as the valedictorian at Baldwin High School. She gave a very well-delivered speech. The following day, her parents hosted a really cool "nerd" themed graduation party where people came dressed as nerds at their beautiful property. It was so touching to see Tiare as the #1 grad of BHS. Tiare has not let anything stop her from achieving what she desires. I am so proud of Tiare for her hard work, and so happy for her family, her parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends who helped raise and nurture her. She is a star and she truly has an amazing story. She is off to Brown University in the fall. I look forward to her future success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment